Motorstorm Update 1.2
I’m not sure about most of you but I’m a little annoyed at the micromanagement that a lot of these games have been moving towards to these days. Several of my friends who keep up with the business side of things all agree that games are rivaling movie budgets, time, man power, and equipment that need money dropped on it in copious amounts.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ Still, I feel like some developers are using it as an excuse to deliver on gamesÃƒâ€šÃ‚ at anÃƒâ€šÃ‚ unquestionably low quality to gamers at times.Â I’m sure that a publisher deadline has to be kept, but at the sacrifice of a descent game, you’d have to wonder.
Motorstorm 1.2 will hit ps3 soon and will have many-a-filler-patch. For anyone who has played the game for some time, knows that it has some serious issues other than just a slow start, taking some insane amount of time to load cars in the User Menu [WTF], and some server crashes here and there. Don’t believe me? See this post. Well that’s that, the new update will include -
- - game listing improvment for online
- - host ID [what did they use before for the data base]
- - boost exploits?
- - buddy list augmentations,
- - audio fixes
- - player ranking [shit, didn't even know that wasn't there from the start]
- - auto start [wtf is this]
- - save data corruption protection [guess my current file is shot and I don't even know it]
- - lobby information [how did users navigate before?]
- - vechicle damage reset after fatal crash [this didn't happen all the time but I to can vouch for this patch, so cool]
- - Missing Audio! [wow, never heard this one before]
- - Name tags [really, they were there in the first place, wow, new ones, that stay!!]
See what I mean?