Pure Pulse - Part III Leach Beam to Return in Wipeout
Ahh the leach beam, a bane in my side. Sir-G had me on that one many a moons ago, and its only now I think that I catch up to his insane hand eye coordination skills to capture a gold against him one on one. Though my mentor may disagree and confirm his lapse of interest in the series as of late, [mostly due to that horrible Fusion release], I am constantly reminding him of how redeeming Pure was for the PSP. Don’t mind my fervent itch to re-live that experience on PS3 of gold status winnings, and perfect laps, on every track [and all those before that on EU and US versions]. Consider what Tony Buckley and the boys at SCE Studio Liverpool are offering from the purest the series has yet to offer -
- Community Sites can be made by everyone [customizable]
- Photomode [nothing new really but think of it as those GT money shots]
- Online battles and online 2 man team battles within a total of 8 man slug fest
- 8 tracks total, 6 from Pure, and 2 new ones from pulse
- Downloadable content - new tracks, music [for your 5.1 sound system], and more
The more news I hear about this game, the more I get amped; Keep in mind that Mr. Buckley is not the only one that would take up Wipeout Piloting as a profession. Still the burning question, will they ever make a pure release for PS3 - Tony Buckley thinks so, and so should you.