First Street Fighter 4 Screenie!
The boys over at 1UP have the very first screenshot the upcoming Street Fighter 4.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Good news is the game doesn’t look as crappy as this gamer thought it would be.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Bad news is it’s only one screenshot!
Here is the press release by Capcom:
Capcom is proud to announce the return of four classic “World Warriors” in Street Fighter IV: returning favourites Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, and Dhalsim. The characters and environments are rendered in stylized 3D computer graphics (CG), while the game is played in the classic Street Fighter 2D perspective with additional 3D camera flourishes.
The traditional six-button controls for the game will return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the input system. Mixing tried-and-true classic moves and techniques with all-new, never-before-seen gameplay systems, Street Fighter 4 brings a brand new fighting game to fans the world over.
Everything that made the legendary Street Fighter II a hit in arcades, living rooms and dormitories all over the world has been brought to bear here, with even more surprises. With the inclusion of Capcom’s latest advancements in new generation technology, Street Fighter IV promises to deliver an extraordinary experience that will re-introduce the world to the time-honoured art of virtual martial arts.
- 2D/3D fighting environments
- Classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers
- New special moves that go beyond any Street Fighter fan’s wildest imagination
- Amazing locations never seen before in a Street Fighter game
- New gameplay elements provide new challenges for both newcomers and the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.